Time for a break...


Work•Play•Experience on tour

You might not hear much from me for the next few weeks, as I'm visiting my family in Dominica until the beginning of March.

It's half a working holiday, as I'm looking at the theatrical aspects and experience design of "the Caribbean's most original carnival" as well as several of the island's eco-tourism features. Service innovation colleague Markus Hormess hopes to join me down here (and lo, they did seek him in vain at John Thakara's Doors of Perception meet this year...) and we'll be bouncing around some big ideas for our future cooperation. Watch this (tropical) space...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a nice holiday!

It's always good to get an infusion of sunshine in the middle of winter :)

Adam StJohn Lawrence. said...

Thanks Vladimir! It's an amazing place - very unspoilt, very natural - and I'm already getting creative!