Move over, JK Rowling

There's no stopping the sensation...

Well, more than 600 people have now downloaded my free e-book. Amazing.

It's mostly thanks to valuable links from informationdesign.org, useabilitynews.com, experientia.com and the folks at brandexperiencelab.org, as well as my esteemed experience colleagues Stephanie Weaver, Andy Nulman and Bob Jacobson. Thanks to all those, and the other sites who have helped publicise the book!

Please keep the feedback coming in. What should I write more about? What should I shut up about? Do we need scratch-and-sniff?

Remember, in the depths of the (northern) winter I'll be bringing out part two - "The Experience Director", with a bunch of practical tips and systems for finding the showbiz in yourbiz.

Adam

PS - Have you got yours yet?

Booky picture by nic0 at flickr...

.

No comments: