It's all in the drool

Anticipation again...

Like a million other Mac fans, SquireTV buddy Markus Hormess and myself were keenly following yesterday's MacWorld keynote by Steve Jobs.

My favorite bit of the hype was the "back soon" sign posted on the Apple Store website for the last few hours before the speech - you can see it in the picture above. Markus (who's much more tech-savvy than I) tells me there was no technical reason for this. The website could have kept running normally, switching in new content as appropriate.

Instead, the "back soon" sign gave a feeling of the (mac-)world holding it's breath, waiting for the latest thing in gorgeous little white boxes.

I've written before that anticipation is hugely important - at a very deep neurological level. This little gimmick milked that fact nicely.

PS More on Steve Jobs' presentation style here.

4 comments:

shouab said...

In this article understand the most important thing, the item will give you a keyword rich link a great useful website page: 123movies

sk said...

This is exciting, nevertheless it is vital for you to visit this specific url: Here

SeoMaster789 said...

Surprising article. Hypnotizing to analyze. I genuinely love to analyze such a good article. Much regarded! keep shaking.  먹튀검증

hiwhere said...

Hi,I believe you have observed some very interesting details , regards for the post. 먹튀검증